Saturday, March 5, 2011

introspection

Maybe it's just the after--effects of the 2 beer I drank last night, but today is a kind of blue, introspective day. Yoga this morning really helped. I notice that with every time I practice I am more aware of something about myself...some good, some not so good. Lots of water, allergen-free food, I'll be fine.

My friend and coworker Melissa asked me last night if we're still going to do yoga after school. The perfect reminder to get my butt in gear. As I get to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I realize that I have the perfect support network. If we work together, we can each achieve more. I know, very new-agey of me :) (insert retching noises....I'm honestly not going to write one of "those" books!)

Last night some friends from work were enjoying a couple beverages at Ryan's house, and one of his dogs was faking being in a down position. It was so funny, and the perfect authentic downward facing dog. I love when you notice these things!

Enough introspection for one day, time to get ready to head out for some athletic shoe shopping for Seamus (and hopefully me), and some other errands before basketball.

Have a wonderful rainy March day.
Namaste.

No comments: