Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What a day!

Today was one of those days.  You know the kind.  Tricks you into thinking it's going to be a great day, then, "Wham!", right in the kisser!  I shouldn't really complain.  I have a great class.  A few little bumps today.  What's a little fire in the amphitheatre?!  It's all Science, right?  Apparently in addition to magnifying glasses, my cell phone (for the time and alarm so we know when we have to go in), extra pencils and my whistle, I also need to bring a fire extinguisher, or large bucket of water to outdoor Science lessons.  You know, the necessities.  *sigh*  Sometimes my great ideas just go horribly awry.

I was totally lulled into complacency by my fabulous evening last night--massage and then a new yoga class.  I actually almost dozed off during savasana.  That NEVER happens to me!  I slept like a proverbial baby, and could have easily slept for a few more hours instead of getting up this morning.  I will be much more suspicious the next time I sleep that well.  Life is not going to trick me again!

I am enjoying a nice glass of cab sav, from a nice Ontario winery.  And I'm going to indulge in Big Brother tonight.  If I can't win 1/2 a million dollars, I'd like to watch someone else.  And I actually hope it's Rachel.  She's annoying as all get out, but she is a competitor.  And she has earned it. 

I'm grateful that my slow carb diet my ND has me on allows me a glass of red wine, everyday.  I only do it now again, but today is definitely a glass of wine day.

I sincerely hope that all my friends have had a better day than I.  And I look forward to a much better day tomorrow.  Starting with downward dog.

Namaste. 

No comments: