Friday, June 10, 2011

absentee blogger

I haven't been blogging much lately. Report card writing and AQ course overload, combined with running my kids around the country (ok, it's really only county, but it feels bigger!).

The good news is that school is almost over, and soon report card hell will be too. This course is almost over, but like a mad woman I have signed up for another over the summer. But with the end of school there will be more time to experiment with allergen-free cooking for my kiddo and myself, and much more exercise.

Went to ND yesterday, she wants me to practise resting my mind. And to kick up the exercise regime. Which lately has been non-existent, except for yoga once a week. I ashamed to admit that, but there it is. And now it's public. *sigh*

Looking forward to exercise and relative peace. Yoga more frequently. Walking/running with my dog (who frankly is suffering slightly from muffin-top too). Eating the glorious bounty of summer.

Until then Namaste.

No comments: