Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 2 of allergen elimnation

I survived Day 1 and Day 2 is coming to a close soon. Until this very moment it hasn't been too difficult, but at the moment I could seriously steal candy from a small child. Maybe even knock them down for it! But...this too shall pass.

Tried to find a soy milk that I can use, but they all contain cane sugar. Maybe more luck at the health food store. For now, I guess I'll just enjoy my coffee without anything in it, and just be damn glad I can still have coffee.

Yoga last night, felt great, but boy I had a hard time concentrating. Detox effects? Or maybe just my job.

Stay tuned for more sordid details of my life without. As my friend Mary Lynn said "these dark days". Not yet, but I'm sure it'll come.

Peace, love and all of that other hippy crap.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I notice a few spelling errors, guess I didn't proofread very well--sorry!