Monday, February 7, 2011

ahhhhhhh

After a tense, yucky Monday, Sarah came to school to do our final session. Only 2 of us were there, which was unfortunate, but it was wonderful. Un-kinked some kinks, relaxed, lovely. Of course I've mostly undone the good with my life, but every time I work with Sarah, it's easier to get deeper into the asanas, and to quiet my monkey mind. School is not the ideal place for me to practise, but it is nice to bring positive energy into the classroom. Not ideal in that I find it difficult to concentrate, school stuff keeps creeping in, but nice to enjoy my room in a different way.

Wonderful family birthday party on the weekend, busy trying to work out exactly how things are going to get done this week. Busy, busy week. Yogic breathing may be just what gets me through.

No comments: