Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back

After a few crazy days and not enough energy left to blog at the end of the day, I'm back! Diet has been ok, a little (ok, alot) off track last night at The Globe, but other than that, ok. I've been taking CLA which is supposed to help metabolize belly fat. It's too soon to really tell, but I think maybe my waist is bit smaller. All I really want to lose is the little pot that sits over my abs--which are actually pretty buff, you just can't see them.

Went to a new church today, really enjoyed it! Part of my journey has been one of struggling with faith and never feeling content. Contentment will definitely help with my fitness journey and the message this morning really hit home. I don't want to make anyone reading this feel uncomfortable, but the truth is that this is part of me and my trouble with overeating. If I can be happy and content the eating part will follow. Emotional/comfort eating are my biggest problem. It's all part of the package!

Looking forward to working out tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll be able to do my entire circuit because of timing with Jackson's basketball, but I'll be able to do most of it. I know it will feel great! Seamus has lacrosse on Tuesday, but I should be able to fit in a walk/run before we go. Gym again on Wednesday, same as Monday with the timing issue, but 1 & 1/2 hrs instead of 2 hrs is still pretty good!

Enjoying the rest of my lazy Sunday, looking forward to a great week ahead ;D

No comments: