Tuesday, April 13, 2010

80-10-10

Ok, so we know body composition is reliant on 80%, 10% exercise and 10% genetics. So when I'm willing to work my ass off working out, why do I have such a difficult time controlling my eating? Major sugar cravings today, I know it'll even out, but damn! Seriously! My genetics are terrific, just look at me (I'm laughing right now!).

On the upside for today, I played basketball with other parents against Seamus's team. Other than needing a haul on my puffer, I had a great time and was the only parent who wasn't dying. I guess all of that working out pays off! I hope I made my boy was proud of his mama :)

Food Diary for today-

breakie-2 slices whole grain toast (I should have had only one, but you know)
2 eggs, 1Tbsp ketchup and lots of coffee with skim milk

lunch-spinach salad with cucumber, chicken, strawberries and a tablespoon of light poppyseed dressing

snack-apple, 1c ff yogurt, one oatmeal date cookie

slight meltdown-a couple oz of Lindt chocolate bunny

dinner-5 california rolls, lots of water

Tomorrow will be a better day foodwise! And I'm planning to go to Rob's kickboxing class, he'll kick my butt and probably make up for today's little slipup.

And I have to be really good for the rest of the week since I'm going to The Globe with our friends John and Julie and much wine will be drunk.

No comments: