Monday, April 12, 2010

1st day blogging about my goals...

Day One--after a really crappy night's sleep and an upset tummy all afternoon at school, I headed to the gym. I wasn't really sure if it would be a good workout, but it was and I feel great! I did my circuit that my personal trainer, Rob, set up for me a few weeks ago. It's getting easier every time, but I will be a little stiff tomorrow!

Food Diary

breakie-1 c strawberries, 3/4 c Kashi, 1/2 c fatfree yogurt and lots of coffee of course! No cream or sugar, just skim milk, the way I like it!

lunch-spinach & cucumber salad with a chicken breast and some balsamic vinagrette, and a big scoop of yummy quinoa salad

snack-1/2 c ff yogurt, apple, homemade banana choc chip muffin

dinner-same as lunch YUM!

All in all a good, fit, clean eating day....

No comments: