Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's been a while...

I've had a couple emails from friends wondering if everything is ok, it's been so long since I last blogged.  Everything is ok, just crazy busy!  Started a new course, heavy into basketball season, you know, the usual around here :)

Going gluten-free has made me feel better.  I've had a few questions about if I did it for intestinal reasons.  No, gluten doesn't bug my stomach, just causes me a multitude of other issues.  But gluten-free is working out great for me.  I'm beginning to feel like myself again, more energy, and I'm crossing my fingers that my antibody levels will be better.  We'll see in a couple of weeks!

Eliminating coffee has proven to be more difficult, and I haven't totally eliminated it, but cut down my consumption.  I'm weaning myself.  I know it has to be done, but it is a physical addiction and I don`t need to feel any crappier than I already do some days.

Interestingly, we woke up to a foot of snow this morning.  Which even here in Ontario is strange!  I don`t recall a snow day for school this late in April before.  But it let me get my planning done for the next couple of days since I won`t be in my classroom.  And I caught up on the gossip with a couple of friends too.

Looking forward to warmer weather and getting outside to run.

Happy April snow day!

No comments: