Friday, April 8, 2011

Good news!

I had a visit with my naturopath yesterday, and I apparently am in good health. All of the reasons I went to her in the first place are pretty much resolved, and I am now just touching base with her as a follow-up. Nice! My allergies are much better, and now that I know staying strict with my allergen-free diet really helps, it makes sticking to it easier. I am exhausted today, it's been a tiring couple of weeks. But Lia wants me to add more exercise back in, and since life should start to be a little more reasonable in about a week, I'll be good to go! One more insane week, but luckily hubs is on days next week and will be available to help with all of the getting kids where they need to be. I am grateful to get to stay home tonight. I started the course I mentioned previously, so that is taking up some of my time. But it's fascinating and I'm sure it will be well worth the effort. I'll be getting up a bit early every day to work on it, or to fit in weights or a run. It's all about being organized, right? Have a wonderful weekend, mes amis.

No comments: