Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love boxing!

I went to Rob's kickboxing class last night. Awesome! I love all of his classes, it almost kills me, but it feels so great after. Lots of ab work and skipping last night--not so coordinated with the skipping, but I'm getting there. Managed to not injure anyone with my total uncoordinatedness. I've met a couple of other women who go to alot of the classes, and we all agree, it's addictive! Nothing gets rid of frustration like punching the heavy bag as hard as you can. Unless it's punching Rob's hand with the glove on. He knows enough to duck when you miss (not that I ever miss, lol!). My partner Sarah has a hard front kick, my arm is achy today from providing resistance while she was kicking.

Doing ok with diet. I really need to get some chromium to help with the sugar/carb cravings. Looking so forward to fresh local produce, I think I said that in my last post. That always helps!

I think any of the boxing variation classes are really going to help the further into writing reports that I get. Stress reduction!!

If anyone wants to join me at a class, let me know, I can probably get a visitor freebie if I bat my eyelashes at Rob ;) Or anyone wanting to walk, I'm trying to get going with my training for The Weekend to End Women's Cancers and I'd love company. Walking with my Chase is great, but she's not much of a conversationalist. For those who don't know who Chase is--she's my wonderful borador doggy.

Keeping fit!

No comments: