Saturday, January 22, 2011

hormones out of whack?

Tara, one of the doctors at the naturopathic clinic I go to posted a recommendation to the book, The Hormone Diet. I picked it up to read, thinking I might get some more insight into the wonderful, weird chemistry of my body, and some more answers to what's going inside of me. All I can say is WOW! Now I am finding out why hours in the gym, coupled with eating like an anorexic bird didn't make me skinny. I discussed it with my ND, Lia, and she's happy I'm reading it--much less explaining for her, richer discussions and I'm more involved in the decision making of my treatment. I believe her word for me was, "Cool". Ok I know, I'm a dork, but it is nice to know when I'm on the right track--there's a word I'm trying to think of to say exactly what I mean but it's escaping me, my progesterone must be low, lol.

Anyway, check out the website: www.thehormonediet.com

If you are struggling the way I have been, maybe there are some answers there for you too! And the ND that wrote the book is Canadian too.

Have a wonderful weekend, I'm heading out to yoga.
Namaste.

No comments: